About the vacancy
LionVolt is a high-tech startup working on a revolutionary solid-state battery based on 3D technology. We are looking for a R&D Project Manager, with a high-tech background, to strengthen our team in Eindhoven. Reporting to our CTO, you will supervise various projects within the LionVolt R&D program.
As the R&D Project Manager you will be instrumental in the ongoing success of LionVolt’s exciting and challenging R&D roadmap. You will work closely with our entire R&D team, both internally as well as with our external partners, to manage each phase of the R&D life cycle. LionVolt is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We seek someone to join our team where we continually challenge ourselves to exceed objectives, remove barriers, meet crucial deadlines, and manage multiple projects, all while pioneering ways for even better efficiency – while keeping a team player attitude.
Who you are
- You are a people person and want to be part of an exciting startup.
- You have a university degree, preferably in engineering, physics, chemistry, materials science, or related field with at least 4 years of multi-stakeholder projects- management experience. Having project management certification will be valuable.
- Have knowledge and practice of working in an industry or applied research environment, managing multiple parallel projects.
- Possess some experience in applying Agile (or Scrum approaches) to R&D.
- Have knowledge on FMEA, RCA and 8D analysis of project problems.
- Can communicate new concepts and draw insights from discussions with coworkers.
- Fast learner of new technologies and can use your skills to make tangible impact.
- Experienced in DoE and statistical data analysis will be an added benefit.
- Having a background on batteries would be an advantage.
- You are adaptable to changing priorities and demonstrate the ability to quickly get things done and “figure it out” with minimal requirements and guidance.
- You never give up.
- Align project activities, resources, and plans with the LionVolt roadmap.
- Facilitate process & meetings (e.g. Reviews, Stand Ups, Planning, Estimation, Scheduling, Prioritization).
- Work synchronously with the Technical Project Leaders within the team.
- Ensure that the individual project teams are fully functional, productive and continuously improving in terms of quality & performance.
- Manage all resources needed to complete the projects, while removing barriers to enable close cooperation across all roles and functions.
- Monitor, identify, mitigate and eliminate project risks.
- Administration of IP related to every project.
- Report status-issues-plans progress to assess status and act accordingly.
What we offer
LionVolt offers a challenging and international environment at the forefront of battery technology, in an international team. This is your opportunity to work on new technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. By joining us, you will be part of a motivated team of disruptive innovators and thinkers. Based on your qualification and experience, good remuneration will be provided.
About the company
LionVolt is a high-tech startup working on a revolutionary solid-state battery based on 3D technology. Our Mission is to develop and scale 3D solid-state batteries to deliver the highest performance, fastest charging, safest, and most sustainable battery solutions. This is enabled by the combination of our novel 3D battery architecture, with unique coating processes & materials. Our dream is to start work on a Giga factory within five years, targeting towards becoming a worldwide key battery player.
If you are interested and like more information, or if you wish to apply by submitting your CV and a motivational letter, please do so to email@example.com.