Are you a enthusiast in new generation battery technologies with a background in material science or chemistry? Do you want to contribute to saving earth? If yes, this vacancy is the one for you.
This is What you will do
We are looking for a Laboratory Technician with experience of working in a materials or chemical laboratory environment to strengthen our team in Eindhoven. This person will work very closely with other colleagues on various projects within LionVolt.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Independently do synthesis, coating, and processing of various organic and inorganic
- Battery cells assembly and testing
- Maintain lab order and safety
- Summarizes test results in graphs, PowerPoint charts, and written reports
- Work in multiple projects parallelly
Who you are
- 1-3 years experience working in a laboratory environment
- Experience working hands-on in a chemical- or materials laboratory
- Experience with wet and dry coating techniques will be beneficial
- Experience electrochemistry/battery will be a plus
- Working experience with moisture-sensitive materials in glovebox or Schlenk line
- Very motivated person, capable and willing to learn new technologies and methods
- Enjoy doing versatile, but also repetitive experiments
Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science, or related field preferred
Our offer: What we do for you
LionVolt offers a challenging and international environment at the forefront of battery technology, in an international team. This is your opportunity to work on new technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. By joining us, you will be part of a motivated team of disruptive innovators and thinkers. Based on your qualification and experience, good remuneration will be provided.
About the company
LionVolt is a high-tech startup working on a revolutionary solid-state battery based on 3D technology. Our Mission is to develop and scale 3D batteries to deliver the highest performance, fastest charging, safest, and most sustainable battery solutions. This is enabled by the combination of our novel 3D battery architecture, with unique coating processes for the various materials in the battery stack. Our dream is to start work on a Giga factory within five years, targeting towards becoming a worldwide key player in the fast-growing battery industry.
If you are interested and like more information, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply, then please submit your CV and include a motivational letter.