This is what you will do
We are looking for a enthusiastic Battery Research Engineer to strengthen our Battery team in Eindhoven. This person will work very closely with other colleagues on various projects within LionVolt.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Development and modification of new materials and processes for next-gen Li-ion batteries.
- Perform physical characterization, electrochemical analysis, and cell cycling.
- Independently do fabrication and processing of battery electrodes.
- Perform Battery cells assembly, testing, and characterization.
- Perform experimental design, execution, data analysis, documentation and presentation.
- Parallelly work on multiple projects independently and/or as a team.
This is who you are
- You are a team player who never gives up and wants to be part of an exciting startup
- You have a Masters degree in engineering, chemistry, materials, physics or related field
- Having 1-3 years experience with electrochemistry/battery R&D
- Experienced hands-on in a chemical- or materials laboratory
- Experienced with wet and dry coating techniques will be beneficial
- Very motivated person, capable and willing to learn new technologies and methods
Our offer: What we will do for you
LionVolt offers a challenging and international environment at the forefront of battery technology, in an international team. This is your opportunity to work on new technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. By joining us, you will be part of a motivated team of disruptive innovators and thinkers. Based on your qualification and experience, good remuneration will be provided.
About the company
LionVolt is a high-tech startup working on a revolutionary solid-state battery. Our Mission is to develop and scale 3D batteries to deliver the highest performance, fastest charging, safest, and most sustainable battery solutions. This is enabled by the combination of our novel 3D battery architecture, with unique coating processes for the various materials in the battery stack. Our dream is to start work on a Giga factory within five years, targeting the fast-growing battery industry.
If you are interested and like more information, then please email email@example.com. If you wish to apply, then please submit your CV and include a motivational letter.