Battery Lab Technician
Do you want to contribute to saving earth? Are you a enthusiast in new generation battery technologies with a background in material science or chemistry? Are you located in the Netherlands? If yes, yes, yes, then this vacancy is the one for you.
This is What you will do:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Lab Technician with experience of working in a materials or chemical laboratory environment to strengthen our 3D solid-state Battery team in Eindhoven. This person will work very closely with other colleagues on various projects within LionVolt.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Independently do synthesis, coating, and processing of organic and inorganic materials
- Perform Battery cells assembly, testing, and characterization
- Perform experimental design, execution, data analysis, documentation
- Work in multiple projects parallelly
- Maintain lab order and safety
This is who you are:
- 0-2 years experienced working in a laboratory environment
- Experienced hands-on in a chemical- or materials laboratory
- Experienced with wet and dry coating techniques will be beneficial
- Having experience with electrochemistry/battery will be a plus
- Very motivated person, capable and willing to learn new technologies and methods
- Flexible person willing to perform versatile tasks, and who is also a team player
Bachelor degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, materials science, or related field preferred.
Our offer: What we will do for you
LionVolt offers a challenging and international environment at the forefront of battery technology, in an international team. This is your opportunity to work on new technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. By joining us, you will be part of a motivated team of disruptive innovators and thinkers. LionVolt being a growing Start-up, there will be growth opportunities based on the field of your interest. Depending on your qualification and experience, good remuneration will be provided.
About the company
LionVolt is a high-tech startup working on a revolutionary solid-state battery. Our Mission is to develop and scale 3D solid-state batteries to deliver the highest performance, fastest charging, safest, and most sustainable battery solutions. This is enabled by the combination of our novel 3D battery architecture, with unique coating processes for the various materials in the battery stack. Our dream is to start work on a Giga factory within five years, targeting the fast-growing battery industry.
If you are interested and like more information, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply, then please submit your CV and include a motivational letter.