Are you an enthusiast in new generation battery technologies with a background in material science or chemistry? Are you located in the Netherlands? If yes, yes, then this vacancy is the one for you.
This is How you can contribute:
As an enthusiastic Technician with experience of working in a materials or chemical laboratory environment, you will strengthen our 3D solid-state Battery team in Eindhoven.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Independently do synthesis and processing of organic and inorganic materials
- Perform Battery cells assembly, testing, and characterization
- Perform experimental design, execution, reporting, and documentation
- Generate statistically relevant data points with multiple set of experiments
- Work in multiple projects parallelly with a diverse team
- Support in maintain lab order and safety
This is Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in chemistry, materials science, chemical engineering, or related field.
- 0-2 years experienced working in a laboratory environment
- Experienced hands-on in a chemical- or materials laboratory
- Experienced with wet chemistry will be beneficial
- Having experience with electrochemistry/battery will be a plus
- Knowledge about chemical laboratory safety shall be an advantage
- Very motivated person, capable and willing to learn new technologies and methods
- You are currently located in the Netherlands, and can converse well in Dutch & English
This is What we will offer you:
LionVolt offers a challenging and international environment at the forefront of battery technology, in an international team. This is your opportunity to work on new technologies that will have an impact on tomorrow’s society. By joining us, you will be part of a motivated team of disruptive innovators and thinkers. LionVolt being a growing Start-up, there will be growth opportunities based on the field of your interest. Depending on your qualification and experience, good remuneration will be provided.
About the company
LionVolt is a high-tech startup working on a revolutionary solid-state battery. Our Mission is to develop and scale 3D solid-state batteries to deliver the highest performance, fastest charging, safest, and most sustainable battery solutions. This is enabled by the combination of our novel 3D battery architecture, with unique coating processes for the various materials in the battery stack. Our dream is to start work on a Giga factory within five years, targeting the fast-growing battery industry.
If you are interested and like more information, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply, then please submit your CV and include a motivational letter.